I hope you are doing okay and had a great start of 2023!
We are looking for an HRIS Business Analyst, check more information below:
Location: Fully Remote, there might be some occasional travel to Paris(La Defense) but the client will cover the expenses.
Duration:1 year plus extension
Languages: English and French
The HR IS Project Manager's tasks include but are not limited to:
- Active participation to implementation projects
- Systems configuration
- Ensure systems support (incident management, change management, …)
- Active participation to evolutionary and corrective maintenance of HR information systems (functional and technical specifications issuing, modules configuration,, integration tests, associated documentation issuing)
- If and whenever required, to assist users while appropriating solutions
Required Skill Set:
The HRIS Business Analyst should possess the following qualifications, skills, and attributes:
- Bachelor's Degree, ideally in HR and/or IT
- Skilled in SAP SuccessFactors suite
- Recognized project management qualification
- Experience in participating to project lifecycle
- At least five years' IT and five years' HR experience
- Analytical skills & Excellent attention to details
- Ability to design user-friendly processes, guidelines and documentation Ability to work under deadline pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Ability to interpret business requirements and work with implementation partners to design solutions
- Experience in defining and running test scenarios and User Acceptance Testing
If you think you are the right person for the job, please, apply and I'll get in touch shortly!
We are excited to hear back from you!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.