I am currently recruiting for an end user in Peterborough who's looking for a Dynamics 365 Functional Analyst on a permanent basis. The role will involve working with both AX2012 and D365FO, although you will eventually only be working on D365FO. Please see below for more information:
This is a great opportunity to work on a multi-country upgrade to the latest version of Dynamics. The role will involve on average 1 -2 days per week on-site in Peterborough, and home based for at least three days a week.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years' customer/user facing experience supporting and/or implementing complex business processes in AX2012 R3 D365 F&O
- Detailed understanding (ability to configure and support) of one or more of the following functional areas in AX2012 R3 / D365 F&O and aptitude to self-learn / develop further knowledge in weaker areas
- Finance modules
- Trade & logistics
- Planning & manufacturing
- Ownership & support for user reported issues including master data & transactional troubleshooting, resolving transactional problems and, where possible, devising processes to prevent reoccurrence of issues
- Resolve issues independently or with support of other Team members & third parties
- Share knowledge and experience to educate and train end-users on AX/D365 FO functionality and best practice system usage
- Capturing business requirements & advising on additional areas of system functionality not yet implemented
- Using a variety of tools including standard D365, ISV add-on modules and power applications to specify, implement and deliver solutions to business problems
- Working with business users and stakeholders to manage & deliver targeted system improvements - these will typically be small projects requiring will follow structured a project implementation methodology.
- Supporting user adoption of the new system - ad-hoc training to compliment structured training sessions, assisting user acceptance testing activities and data migration
- Testing of any of the following - Business process, Security / Segregation of Duties, Reports/Documents, Extensions/Modifications & ISV modules
Would you be interested to find out more? Please get in touch ASAP!
Consultant: Kamilla Ryan (Kamilla.firstname.lastname@example.org) // 0161 242 8839
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.