Change / Configuration Engineer
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is at the forefront of Electronics Design within many industries, including; Aerospace, Defence, Marine, Agriculture and more.
- Processing Data Change Records to create and maintain items and Bills of Material in local configuration tool
- Maintaining Materials Master information configuration status and Bills of Material in ERP system (SAP)
- Supporting baseline activities and processing in local configuration tool
- Administering electronic data vault, adding and updating records
- Creating Engineering Change Records to assist Engineering teams
- Providing support to Project Managers and PMO in maintaining configuration baseline plans
- Providing guidance to users on company configuration processes and procedures
- Maintaining Bills of Material in obsolescence management tool
- Actioning alerts received from the obsolescence management tool
With a minimum HNC (or equivalent level 4 qualification) in an engineering subject, the ideal candidate will have proven communication skills and be able to develop and maintain relationships with all process stakeholders. While part of a broader team responsible for configuration, a high degree of self-reliance will be required. The post holder will have the ability to guide individuals and the business on all aspects of configuration. Knowledge of SAP and BaaN and hands on experience of configuration control would be an advantage.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy