Aerospace / Engineering
£32,000 - £36,000
Permanent / Full Time
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of some of the most exciting projects within a highly technical UK industry. The client is at the forefront of technology, where you would playing a part in the design and manufacture of products that are delivered world wide in and used in highly demanding situations.
- Compliance to AS9100 Standard
- Change Control Activities / reviewing production permits and concessions
- On-site Customer Audits
- Internal audits to AS9100 requirements.
- Liaise with New Product Introduction (NPI) teams; be the voice of the customer in quality and performance decisions.
- Drive 8D (non-conformance) reviews
Required / Desired skills
- A working background in Quality Management
- AS9100 &/ or IATF/TS 16949 experience is very advantageous
- Knowledge of BMS / ERP / MRP and configuration tools.
- Some experience in some or more of the following tools: Quality Control Plan, FMEA, PPAP, NPI/ APQP SPC, 8D, MSA, FAI
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a highly technical engineering company that is based in South Devon. Please don't hesitate to apply if you are interested.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy