SOC Service Delivery Manager - ITIL, ISO, Incidents, Change, GDPR, Delivery, Management, £competitive + benefits, Berkshire (hybrid working) One of the UK's long established and cutting-edge cyber security companies has a created an impressive opening due to expansion for a SOC (Security Operations Centre) Service Delivery Manager, the chance to join their talented cyber security team who has exciting plans for growth coming up. They are leading experts in a variety of areas ranging from penetration testing through to detection & response.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have a solid proven background in Service Delivery Management or a closely related job title.
- First class communication skills both written and verbally are a must, being able to present in a clear and concise manner creating rapport with colleagues.
- Having operated in a technology company / software house would be useful but not essential per se, sound understanding of how service delivery frameworks are implemented across organisations.
- ITIL qualified, experienced in areas relating to GDPR / compliance / GRC.
- Ideally first-hand knowledge of ISO27001, other frameworks would be beneficial.
- Change management, incidents, client management and service improvements.
- An awareness surrounding cyber security or information security would be welcomed but it is important that you are enthusiastic about pursing this area.
- It is essential that you can undergo security clearance please.
- Please note this is a hybrid working model but not fully remote - please consider this before applying.
What can you expect to be doing as a SOC Service Delivery Manager?
- Acting as an intermediary between the teams and clients.
- Strengthen client's relationships whilst adhering to company values.
- Producing new processes and plans to streamline working methods.
- Overseeing service level agreements plus key tasks.
- Anticipating any challenges with solutions before the arise.
We hope that the above gives you some indication as what to expect.
Competitive base salary + benefits + Monday to Friday working + chance to join a growing cyber team!
Please don't delay in sending your application via the link below.
Please note we are on the client's supplier list for this position.
Please be assured that your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence, and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
Modis operating as an Employment Agency. Modis are an equal opportunities employer
Keywords - Cyber, Security, InfoSec, ITIL, Service, Delivery, Management, Technology, Software, ISO27001, Modis, Incidents, Change, Frameworks
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.