Commercial Manager - Contracts
Circa £70,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Central Belt, Hybrid
Our client is a leading provider and a massive name in the industrial sector and is based in over 60 countries worldwide.
They are looking for an experienced commercial contract manager to come in and hit the ground running on their large scale ongoing and upcoming projects.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on both new and existing projects with clear-cut career progression beyond this role with positions available on a regular basis in leadership roles and in other teams/departments - the company always promotes from within where possible.
- Provide 1st line contractual advice to the business units, proposals and estimating team.
- Support the business with contractual knowledge of standard forms and procedures.
- Ensure potential contract terms are reviewed and tenders appropriately qualified in accordance with relevant procedures.
- Review and advise on confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements and negotiate where applicable.
- Support/lead in contract negotiations related to contract qualification in client meetings.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Relevant and demonstrable experience of commercial and contract management in related industries.
- Strong knowledge and expertise of commercial and contract management practices, standards, systems, and processes.
- Sound knowledge of contract methodology and contract law.
- Knowledge and experience in applying continuous improvement principles within change improvement programmes.
- Strong interpersonal skills, IT literate and strong presenter.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.