We have partnered with one of the highest rated consulting organisations in the UK ecosystem, who support a number of renowned clients with their Salesforce implementation and after care.
Within their Salesforce Development Team, they are looking to hire a Senior Engineer to join the London Salesforce Development team. This team are responsible for the delivery of core Salesforce solutions for their clients. This role is to be 100% remote
This individual will be:
- Designing and developing Salesforce solutions (Configuration and Development) in accordance with defined requirements and feature definitions, in line with the overall architecture direction of the Salesforce program
- Participating in end-to-end in the product life cycle, including requirements gathering, solution design, development, testing, and implementation (Agile SDLC)
- Designing applications using frameworks and components to meet the requirements and outline the design
- Evaluating new products for inclusion including prototyping
- Leading development of source code, including descriptions, in line with detailed requirements
- Verifying the developed source code by reviews
- Integrating software components including unit and integrated software testing according to the test plan
- Ensuring that all code changes are end up in configuration and deployment tools
- Providing Release Deployments on non-Production Management controlled environments
- Releasing and Deployment Instructions, technical change management and fix defect/ bugs & L3 support
- Developers will work on projects ranging from a half-day of coding to support consultancy work; up to months spent specifying, coding, testing, and delivering business functionality on a complex CRM requirement.
What are they looking for?
- An experienced Software Developer and Engineer with;
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Agile software development methodologies
- Experience in Salesforce.com applications development, configuration and implementation. (Apex Classes / Controllers, Triggers, Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL), Salesforce Object Search Language (SOSL), Visual Force, Lightening Components and Salesforce application programming interface (APIs)
- Enterprise Integration Solutions
Please apply here for a confidential discussion about the role. This is a great opportunity for somebody living in the UK to be part of a highly rated Salesforce consultacy, but may not live in London.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy