Job title: Salesforce Developer
Job type: Permanent
Location: Fully remote
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Salesforce Developer to work a fully remote role.
The Salesforce Developer will ultimately be helping to develop the Salesforce functionality. The role will assist in scoping requirements, determining the approach, architecting solutions and providing technical insight into the Force.com platform.
- Designing solutions for business processes to assist migration into validated systems
- Working with the current IT Applications team within SDLC to design, build, test new Apps.
- Response and correction to identified Salesforce system incidents.
- Identifying system faults/problems and planning for their eradication to enhance system stability
- Apex and Visualforce development skills
- Salesforce Development experience
- Extensive experience of working with Salesforce.com with relevant certifications
- Knowledge of Apex sharing and security models
- Experience of integration and data migration.
- Relevant experience of working in an Agile Environment
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.