Salesforce Technical Architect / Vlocity Technical Architect 3-6 months contract Fully remote
3-6 months contract
- Certified as an OmniStudio Developer, formerly known as Vlocity.
- Proven leadership skill set in agile delivery, including scrum master skills, necessary to lead a development team though sprint delivery methodology.
- Experience in architecture of CPQ solutions within a wider Salesforce and multi-technology stack environment.
- Experience in the integration of Salesforce CPQ solutions with 3rd party financial, payment, document generation and fulfilment.
- Ability to interpret functional requirements into a holistic Salesforce, particularly CPQ solution.
- Communication skills, especially necessary in the explanation of the chosen CPQ solution design to non-technical (commercial) client stakeholders.
- Experience in leading teams of more junior developers further their Salesforce careers by sharing their previous experience.
- Experience and/or certification in the implementation of customization through Apex, Visualforce, Lightning and Salesforce flows within Salesforce delivery programmes.
- Experience in implementing Salesforce Sales and Service Clouds within Salesforce delivery programmes.
- An understanding of test methodologies used through the software development cycle and the role of development teams in the delivery of a fully tested solution.
- An understanding of data migration and system integration with non-Salesforce platforms.
- An appreciation of secure by design principles that will create the robust foundation of a CPQ solution right from its earliest stages of design and development.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.