Duration: 12 Months
Location: San Jose, USA
As a Change Manager you will be a key member supporting one or more initiatives that impact strategic goals in Adobe Technology Services. You will partner with program managers, product managers, and subject matter experts to define and execute end to end change plans that support the business goals of acquisition integrations and other strategic programs to minimise disruption and increase end user adoption across business and technical functions.
What you'll do:
- Develop and strengthen relationships, collaborating with executive sponsors, program team members, and functional partners to ensure organisational change for programs is planned and executed optimally
- Engage with business & IT team members to ensure cross-team & multi-functional collaboration and alignment
- Assess the magnitude of a given change and recommend the appropriate level of engagement to successfully minimise disruption and drive adoption
- Deliver on all areas of change including end user identification and engagement, change impacts and readiness, communications at all levels, training assessment and development, anticipating and addressing resistance, and reinforcement
- Consult and coach program teams in organisational and business change standards
- Develop and lead change agent networks for initiatives as appropriate
- Drive continuous improvement, incorporating feedback and lessons learned into updated Change and Program Management processes and tools
What you need to succeed:
- Candidate should have experience with SAP migration ECC to S4/Hana
- Good with Change Mgt methodology, Communications, Stakeholders relationship, Training, Good PowerPoint/ excel skills.
- Functional experience in Finance System transformations (i.e., SAP S4 HANA) working with finance, sales, engineering
- Thought leadership and ability to think strategically to promote and strengthen organisation leader's priorities using change management principles and practices
- Practical experience with organisational change management, including people, process, and technology change implementations
- Proven expertise in change principles and application, including at least 5 years of relevant experience; certification is a plus
- Exceptional communication skills for a variety of audiences, both written and verbal and using multiple formats including but not limited to email, PPT, newsletters, video, and infographics
- Strong emotional intelligence and ability to establish and maintain relationships
- Ability to motivate and influence others to move toward a common vision or goal without authority or a direct reporting relationship
- Flexibility and resourcefulness; resilience in ambiguous situations
- Ability to collaborate effectively across various functions and levels in an organisation
- Technical capability and demonstrated use of metrics and analytics
- Intermediate or sophisticated graphic design skills to support visual storytelling; experience with Adobe suite is desirable
- Experience with M&As is preferred
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.