3rd Line IT Support
£35,000 - £42,000
Permanent + Benefits Package
We are looking for an experienced 3rd line support analyst to come in and hit the ground running with our client who is a global leader in engineering. The successful candidate will provide support to an extensive system catalogue across a widespread site operating at a 3rd line level.
- Play a key part in the smooth running of the IT infrastructure from network to server stack.
- Responsible for monitoring, design and deployment of new services and solutions, delivered in a timely manner to a high standard and carried out in line with safe working practices.
- Assessing risks, identifying critical service and system dependencies and implementing
- Install, configure and maintain service, software, hardware and application components.
- Work to ITIL v4 framework.
Skills & knowledge required:
- Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems version 2016 and above
- Microsoft Office365
- Exchange 2016
- Firewalls, switches, routing Servers, SANs
Please apply to the advert for consideration.
Akkodis exists to connect the smartest people and brightest businesses to the opportunities they need to thrive. We're a Global leader in professional solutions for IT, Engineering and Life Sciences.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.