Global SAP Product Owner - Supply Chain / Logistics (Remote)
Full time, Permanent
Salary £70,000 - £75,000 plus up to 20% bonus, car allowance and lots of other great benefits
Remote with occasional travel through the UK and Europe
My client are a leading global construction, technology and building materials business. The role will be based in the UK and can be primarily remote however will required travel occasionally throughout UK and Europe.
We are looking for a Global SAP Product Owner for Supply Chain / Logistics modules. The successful candidate will design and 'guard' the blueprint of processes for the specific functional area. You will also challenge the ERP implementation partner on proposed way of working, understand fit for the business and lead a team of local process owners for the functional area.
- Works as a Subject Matter Expert for a relevant defined application & functional scope on business projects in line with business strategy.
- Champion guiding principles and strategy for the functional area.
- Validation of project deliverables and their fit for the business.
- Upward and downward stakeholder management.
- Manage the Local Process Owners in the definition and adoption of new way of working.
- Maintain Training material for relevant functional area and train key users.
- Testing of delivered ERP solution (S/4 Hana).
- Assess need for release updates and patches.
- Be the Change Agent for process area and for the project as a whole.
- Manage the implementation / support partner in terms of delivered ERP solution.
- Maintain responsibility for the enhancement and innovation of the processes after project completion.
Key Skills and Experience required
- Experience in global product manufacturing environments, including made-to-stock, made-to-order, configure-to-order products and logistics.
- Experience in SAP S4 / Hana (3 SAP full lifecycle implementations) SD/MM/EWM/TM.
- Leads with a builder mentality, recognising and incorporating the best ideas from throughout the team.
- Must be process oriented; bring together the best examples to drive business advantage and create opportunities.
- Encourages teams to challenge the status quo and always dares to be better.
- Finds ways to achieve business objectives more quickly and effectively.
Please apply via the link or contact email@example.com for more information.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.