IT Recruitment Consultant - (previous recruitment experience required)
£25,000-£31,000 + Commission Scheme + Incentives
Akkodis is an IT Recruitment company and Smart Industry leader. We enable clients to advance in their digital transformation with market leading Talent & Solutions services. Our 50,000 experts combine best-in-class technologies, R&D, and deep sector know-how for purposeful innovation. We are passionate about Engineering a Smarter Future Together.
We have multiple openings within our Sheffield office to join our highly successful SaaS Team. If successful, you will fully immerse yourself into a specialist market and given all the tools and training to become of the best recruiters in the UK in that area.
Your role will be split into two clear functions:
- Candidate Management: You will be attracting, qualifying & representing in market candidates. You will be tasked with building strong relationships to become the "go to" person in your specialist area.
- Business Development: Despite Akkodis having a substantial client portfolio, you will be using a variety of business development techniques to strengthen relationships with existing customers, as well as breaking into new clients.
We utilise cutting edge technology to automate processes, allow you to be a step ahead of the competition, and to focus on high value activities.
We offer a comprehensive training plan, which is a mixture of official programmes & shadowing our experience Consultants.
Why work for Akkodis?
Akkodis is an expanding Global organisation which offers many diverse & exciting opportunities, such as:
- Competitive salary which is regularly reviewed.
- Excellent commission scheme.
- Regular incentives (monthly, quarterly & yearly).
- Clear career progression with realistic targets.
- International travel.
- Comprehensive training programmes.
- Flexible working.
- Fantastic culture & team environment.
This is a diverse, multi-faceted role. Some of your initial duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Building a specialist market.
- Business Development.
- Sourcing and reviewing candidates CVs.
- Screening and interviewing candidates.
- Following internal business processes & best practice techniques.
- Meeting daily and weekly targets (KPIs).
- Scheduling interviews between clients & candidates.
Who should apply?
We are interested in speaking to candidates from a variety of backgrounds, skill sets & experience. Candidates who tend to be successful come from the following career paths:
- Professional office environment
- Sales / Telesales
- Account Management
- B2B / B2C
- Business Development
- Outbound Sales
I am looking to speak to candidates with a mixture of the following qualities:
- Highly motivates & hard working.
- Organised & ability to follow business processes.
- Comfortable in a people facing organisation and able to speak to candidates and clients from all backgrounds and seniority levels.
- Strong time management.
- Strong written & oral communication.
- Problem solving skills and able to look at thing from an agile & analytical perspective.
If this exciting role has piqued your interest, then please do not hesitate to apply.
This will be a two-stage interview process:
- 1st Stage: Microsoft Teams or phone call.
- 2nd Stage: Face-to-face in our Sheffield office.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.