IT Recruitment Delivery Consultant (Resourcer)
£19,000-£25,000 + Commission Scheme + Incentives
Akkodis is an IT Recruitment company and Smart Industry leader. We enable clients to advance in their digital transformation with market leading Talent & Solutions services. Our 50,000 experts combine best-in-class technologies, R&D, and deep sector know-how for purposeful innovation. We are passionate about Engineering a Smarter Future Together.
We have multiple openings within our Sheffield office to join our highly successful SaaS Team. This role will be split into two clear functions:
- Resourcing - We have an outstanding portfolio of existing clients. Initially, the primary focus of your role will be to work alongside our Senior Consultants and support them with providing a high-quality service to our clients.
- Executive Search - We offer a premium, head-hunting service to our clients for their most senior positions. You will be pivotal to us throughout this process and will be integral to our success in providing solutions to our clients Tech-Talent needs.
Why work for Akkodis?
Akkodis is an expanding Global organisation which offers many diverse & exciting opportunities, such as:
- Competitive salary which is regularly reviewed.
- Excellent commission scheme.
- Regular incentives (monthly, quarterly & yearly).
- Clear career progression with realistic targets.
- International travel.
- Comprehensive training programmes.
- Flexible working.
- Fantastic culture & team environment.
- Sourcing and reviewing candidates CVs.
- Advertising new roles on job boards.
- Screening and interviewing candidates.
- General administration duties.
- Meeting daily and weekly targets.
- Scheduling interviews between clients & candidates.
Who should apply?
If you have previous Sales experience, or experience working within a professional team and are looking for your starting role in Recruitment then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking for a motivated Delivery Consultant to work within one of our successful IT Recruitment Teams to support us with client-based activities and source appropriate candidates for roles.
If this exciting role has piqued your interest, then please do one of the following things:
- Apply via this job advertisement.
- Reach out to the hiring manager, Jon Bagshaw, for more information.
This will be a two-stage interview process.
- 1st Stage: Microsoft Team.
- 2nd Stage: Face-to-face in our Sheffield office.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.