IT Service Desk Analyst
£24,000 - £29,000
We are looking for an experienced IT support analyst to come in and hit the ground running in our client's growing IT team. The successful candidate will be confident and have a passion to progress a career in IT.
You will be supported with fantastic personal development opportunities including training and exposure to new technology as well as the chance to progress within a growing company. Expect a modern and welcoming culture where you can thrive and meet your full potential.
- Support on a 1st line technical level with internal & external teams, ensuring working practices are executed efficiently and service levels achieved.
- Ensure updates are recorded and end users are communicated to within relevant timescales.
- Prioritise tickets logged according to impact/urgency.
- Escalate incident ticket via the correct channels when required.
- Work with suppliers to manage, update, and resolve users' tickets.
What You Would Bring:
- Previous experience in an IT service desk environment.
- Excellent and confident communication skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- A passion for a career in IT.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the following: Microsoft Office, Windows, ITIL.
Akkodis exists to connect the smartest people and brightest businesses to the opportunities they need to thrive. We're a Global leader in professional solutions for IT, Engineering and Life Sciences.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.