Role: Lead Business Analyst (FTC)
Location: Sheffield (Currently Fully Remote)
Duration: 12 months +
Salary: £42k - £49k
My client is currently undertaking a large-scale IT Transformation project as they move from several legacy systems to an innovative and cutting-edge Cloud system.
For this project, they are looking for a Lead BA / BA Manager to guide a team of Business Analysts.
You will be:
- Managing a team of Business Analysts
- Ensure that business requirements are analysed, validated and documented in line with the project vision
- Ensure your team deliver the project objectives on time and to a high standard
- Risk Assessment & Analysis, as well as documenting these with mitigating actions
- Stakeholder management
- Support in Development, Test & UAT activities
Skills & Experience
- Proven people management skills
- Demonstrates experience of process mapping and modelling
- Proven ability to analyse and constructively challenge existing business processes to ensure delivery of improved and consistent re-designed processes
- Interpersonal skills
- BA background
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy