Product Owner - Cloud Solutions
Up To £60,000 + Great Benefits
Hybrid (2 Days a week on-site, flexible hours may be accommodated)
I'm currently recruiting for an exciting new opportunity for some one looking to take a step-up and develop into Technical Architecture for my public sector client in Sheffield.
I'm looking for someone who has experience in the technical design, integrations, migrations and SDLC. The ideal candidate will have experience in hands-on engineering positions, working on multiple end-to-end projects, with a hunger to further develop.
- Lead the analysis of the current IT environment and recommend improvements
- Develop migration plans to identify and address the gaps between the current and future technology state
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholders across a range of business units to understand the overall strategy with a view to guide technology investment
- Experience in designing, implementing, and supporting Cloud Infrastructure solutions with AWS
- Proven experience translating and communicating complex business requirements through to design and implementation of well designed technical solution
- Experience in technical leadership with a background in software development
- Strong desire to develop both professionally and technologically
This is a heavily project focused role so an ability to demonstrate previous project experience is essential.
Although looking for a qualified and experienced professional the organisation provide excellent personal development opportunities including training and exposure to new technology as well as the chance to progress within an expanding company.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.