Sheffield (3 days/week on-site)
12 Month FTC
An exceptional Project Manager opportunity is available with a medium sized, rapidly expanding, client based in South Yorkshire. This is an exciting time to get involved with this client as they are about to embark on a large sale digital transformation.
This role will focus on reviewing the current business needs for their HR, CRM and ERP systems, providing alternate solutions and managing the implementation through to hyper-care. They also have a range of strategic change projects that will be running concurrently, so there's lots to get stuck straight into!
- Evaluate and recommend digital solutions based on user requirements and key business objectives
- Deliver approved projects on time and within budget
- Ensure implementation of standardised governance across all projects
- Past experience in overseeing ERP/CRM/HR implementations
- 5+ years of IT Project Management
- Experience in technology strategy development
For further details, please apply!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.