D365F&O Business Analyst
Work Style: Hybrid // 3 days on-site in London
Salary: Up to £65,000 DOE
My end-user client is looking for an experienced D365F&O Business Analyst to join their growing team. You'll be responsible for identifying and documenting business needs, requirements and solutions, ensuring projects align with the business needs.
You must have D365F&O experience to be considered for this role.
- Identify potential improvements, efficiency's or opportunities and help stakeholders to make a case for pursuing them
- Pro-actively seek to understand the impact of changes across end-to-end processes, taking into account any external factors that could impact a solution or new way of working
- Provide standardised documentation as a method of communicating as-is and to-be environments, describing stakeholder goals and achieving consensus on a "definition of done"
- 2+ years experience as a Business Analyst
- Must have end-to-end project life-cycle experience
- Hands on experience using D365 (F&O, SCM or Retail)
This client is unable to provide sponsorship and candidates must be currently based in the UK to be considered.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.