A Data Analyst with experience of obsolescence database administration is required for a contract assignment base out of Stevenage with some hybrid work available.
The Data Analyst - Component Engineering department play an important support role, not just within the group but the wider business. You will ensure we deliver a comprehensive component service ensuring data and reporting activities are carried out.
Role includes the following responsibilities:
* Processing and responding to Mailbox queries, serve and support mailbox
* Leading component obsolescence database administration (based on Life cycle status, Export Control and REACH/RoHS compliance).
* Internal processing of obsolescence notifications.
* Spreadsheet Analysis, data processing and report generation
* Supporting continuous improvement activities
* Engineering Degree (or equivalent), or relevant experience
* Knowledge and experience of engineering discipline
* High concern for diligence, order and quality
* Pro-active and enthusiastic
* Able to deal with multiple issues, tasks and priorities concurrently
* Strong communication skills able to work remotely with teams and facilitate face to face
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.