Electromagnetic Warfare (EW) RF Systems Engineer required for a long term contract assignment based out of Stevenage (preferred) Bristol (second option) Bolton (maybe)
The EW Group supports activities on relevant weapon system and missile programmes, with specific responsibilities for the design of the RF System, working with the missile systems team to support the integration of RF Equipment into the missile.
The EW group is ideally looking for a person who exhibits / holds a range of the following qualities / experience:
* Knowledge of RF Systems, ideally in a EW context or a similar application (e.g. comms or radar systems)
* Strong technical understanding of RF/ Microwave and electronic systems, algorithm design and implementation
* System design engineering skills including: requirements elicitation, decomposition and management; system design, integration and test; system verification and validation
* Proficient in one or more of the following systems design toolsets (e.g. SysML, DOORS and/or Rhapsody).
* EW tactics and techniques
* Knowledge and understanding of Integrated Air Defence Systems
* System level RF modelling, with the use of tools such as MATLAB and Simulink
* Antenna design and / or EM modelling
* Experience in supplier management (typically undertaken with the support of a Procurement Lead)
* Work package and project management, with the ability to manage schedule, cost, quality and performance metrics
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.