A contract Project Manager with experience of complex electronic systems is required for a long term contract assignment based in Stevenage (some work from home is available).
The role as a Senior Engineering Project Manager (SEPM) is to deliver our most complex and priority projects to time, cost and quality; to drive the design, development and delivery of our highly complex electronic sub-systems, from concept through into full production. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a senior member of the project management team; someone who will contribute to our delivery strategy.
Someone with drive, passion and commitment who has:
* Experience of Project Management best practice: Risk Management, Stakeholder Management, Compliance Management, Configuration Management and Earned Value Management.
* Experience of delivering significant project/programmes on time and to cost.
* Experience of project management across the various phases; from project conception and initiation through manufacture and qualification to customer delivery.
* A background in engineering development, ideally of complex systems or electronic units.
* Individuals with excellent communication skills; able to influence others to their way of thinking;
* Organised with an eye for detail and a sense of pride in what they deliver.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.