AFPGA Electronics Design Engineer is required for a long term contract assignment based inStevenage with amulti-national defence company.
It is ESSENTIAL that the prospective candidate will have worked in the UKdefence environment within the last 12 months.
- Ideally we are looking for candidates that are degree qualified (or equivalent) with significant experience.
- Competent VHDL skills.
- Competent verification skills where SystemVerilog would be an advantage, but not mandated.
- Candidates will need to demonstrate a proven track record of designing for Xilinx, Intel or Microsemi devices and mastery of associated tool chains.
- An agile team player with good verbal and written communication skills capable of operating in a multi-disciplinary team
- Candidates will have completed a significant number of complex FPGA designs using
Xilinx, and/or Altera FPGA devices (including SoC configurations using Power PC or ARM cores) and have knowledge of the trends in FPGA design and technology.
A thorough understanding of the use of design tools such as Xilinx EDK, Xilinx ISE, Xilinx XST, Vivado, Mentor Graphics HDL Designer, Precision Synthesis, ModelSim is also Requirement.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy