A Systems Hardware Manager is required for a long term contract assignment with a multi-national defence company based in Stevenage.
You will be required to capture and manage hardware needs by:
* Understanding the Objectives for each Missile Trial.
* Capturing and collating needs for development hardware at System-level.
* Generate and manage Hardware Lists (and Configuration Notes).
* Ensuring that all H/W needs are provided to the RMOs to load onto the RPSS/Sub-contractors.
* Incrementally populate H/W Spreadsheet with Applicable Configuration data
* Adapt as-necessary to changing needs of the programme.
* Facilitate trades for Performance and Availability.
* Negotiate with local Stakeholders then agreed at CSE, CSPE, CDE level
* Secure and manage "predicted" dates from RMOs.
* Provide these delivery dates to the Project Management team and participate within Critical Path Analysis (CPA).
Manufacturing management (UK specific):
* Have oversight of all h/w manufacture (incl. that h/w not delivered to System).
* Ensure that Manufacturing (incl MLU/IGP etc) have oversight of the complete manufacturing programme during development.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy