IS ES & Support Project Lead required for long term contract based out of Stevenage
Overview of department:
The Information Systems Team are responsible for supporting live applications and the delivery of projects. IS are performing projects to implement new software on premise or in the cloud, extending the scope of existing software or upgrading the version of the software.
Enterprise Services & Support domain aim to deliver solutions that support the business as a whole. In addition, we are also responsible for delivering software solutions that support the HR, Facilities and IM directorates.
IS and Enterprise Services perform studies on new solutions to improve and facilitate business activities to maintain today's needs for transversal collaboration tools, efficient online and virtual applications and meet the demands of remote working, bringing teams together to work effectively. As team, we aim to innovate and provide future-proofed solutions that are manageable and secure.
Typical tasks and responsibilities will include:
* Day to day project management and coordination activities.
* Budget control and financial activities
* Risk and Issue management
* Project reporting and communications
* Requirements gathering.
* Stakeholder management to engage, support and provide advice and guidance with internal customers.
* Coordination and management with other internal departments and suppliers to deliver solutions. Managing and co-ordinating project kick off and weekly project management meetings.
* Carry out internal Security and GDPR processes for new solutions.
* Ensure IS make cost-effective decision utilising existing solutions or assessing new technologies.
* Experience in managing IT projects either as a project manager or project support role.
* Experience in implementing software solutions
* Good communication and motivational skills
* Negotiating and influencing skills, with the ability to establish and maintain relationships and work collaboratively across various levels in the organisation.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.