A Manufacturing Project Manager is required for a long term contract assignment on site at Stevenage.
Provide support to the Programme Managers and Manufacturing Management Team to define, plan, direct and deliver the manufacturing projects/contracts against business plan targets through rigorous cost control and schedule adherence.
Manage stakeholder interfaces including internal customers and ensure accurate reporting of progress against all aspects of project performance.
* Planning, facilitating and providing support to the success of large scale contracts throughout the product life cycle.
* Developing and maintaining key relationships with internal customers and key subcontractors.
* Ensuring accurate reporting of progress against all aspects of project performance and interpreting requirements back to manufacturing.
* Assisting in the preparation and maintenance of contract risk and opportunity plans/budgets.
* Communicating consolidated project/programme requirements to a multi-disciplined team to safeguard deliveries.
* Playing a key role in tendering/bidding activities associated with the successful acquisition of future business.
* Experienced Project Manager with a proven track record in the delivery of fixed cost programmes, of significant value, within a matrix organisation. Experience within an engineering or production environment would be of preference.
* A natural communicator, able to build strong relationships, with experience in driving multi-functional teams and delivering to tight time-scales.
* Enthusiastic, pro-active and tenacious individual who can prioritise and understand strategic business needs as well as managing the day-to-day tactical decisions.
* Experience in the application of Project Management skills at assistant level in a relevant business environment.
* ESD training Medical requirements
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.