A Missile Test Architect is required for a long term contract based in Stevenage for a multi-national defence company
- Supporting the definition and implementation of the Test and Testability Policy within a Programme,
- The collation of Test requirements from all Customers and Users (Internal, Domestic and Export) across the Product Life Cycle
- The flow down of Test and Testability requirements into all Technical Requirements,
- Defining and managing the Production Test Equipment Requirements including Special-To-Type (STTE) and necessary peripheral equipment.
- Defining and managing Test Specifications for Factory Pass Out and In Service Testing.
-Requirements Capture and Management using Doors. - Experience in writing Test Specifications for factory testing. -Able to engage with a wide variety of stakeholders to manage expectations and requirement trade offs.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy