Network Solutions (Cloud & Security) Architect required for a contract assignment based in Stevenage or Bristol or Bolton
Overview of department:
Network design and solutions team within the UK IT department of a large multi-national complex weapons engineering company.
* Network solution and design for tier 1 and 2 networks to work on transformative programmes, including migration of some activities to public or private cloud platforms and associated connectivity.
* Working with architects and colleagues in other teams to create an overall technical view of intermediate states during migration.
* Support to accreditation and security design approval processes.
* Working with outsource suppliers to implement solutions.
* Experience of cross domain authentication
* zero trust architecture (ZTA, theory and if possible application)
* digital rights management and data loss prevention software (DRM/DLP)
* private cloud (especially Azure) useful.
* Experience of working on classified networks up to UK SECRET useful.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.