Occupational Health Advisor required for long term contract assignment based out of Stevenage, Bristol or Bolton.
4 days per week - part time considered.
- Holds a Registered Nurse qualification - RN (1) on current NMC register - Essential
- Holds an OH (RN3) Specialist Community Public Health Nurse (SCPHN) qualification on current NMC register - Essential
- A successful track record of achievement as an OH professional in a large organisation delivering a comprehensive programme
- Experience and ability in working alone and with a team
- Experience of establishing productive relationships with customers and other internal/external stakeholders
- Experience, ability and resilience in dealing with case management
- Competent OH report writing skills
- Proficient in producing clear, legible concise and accurate records, letters and reports on OH issues
- Experience with delivering health surveillance & travel health [ travel health training is essential]
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise with a range of organisational and business activities
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of relevant legislation applicable to OH
- PC literate including MS office and COHORT
- Good problem solving, analysis skills
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.