Occupational Health Advisor required for 3-6month contract based in Stevenage
* Undertaking health screening, travel health, health surveillance and case management
* Delivering presentations and reports at forums and meetings
* Supporting the businesses in delivering the Health & Wellbeing Strategy and Campaigns
* Supporting the business in meeting legislative requirements
* Being an integral part of an OH UK wide team
* Undertaking inter site travel
* Working closely with Human Resources and Safety team colleagues
A multifaceted, proactive, passionate, motivated and hardworking occupational health professional, who is driven to deliver an excellent service, promoting both physical and mental wellbeing, you should be:
* NMC RN part 1, RN part 3 - SCPHN (OH) registered
* Experienced in Occupational Health - pre placement assessments, health surveillance, case management, lifestyle screening, travel health trained, triage and responding to queries
* Able to work effectively, independently and also within a team framework.
* To succeed in the role, you need the ability to multi task, be confident with OH systems and tools, deliver good case management reports, carry out health surveillance activities and prioritise and manage your time efficiently.
* Good written and oral interpersonal and communication skills to work well onsite and remotely.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.