An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to join an in-house forward thinking service based a multi-national engineering company based in Stevenage Site on a 6 month fixed term basis.
What are we looking for?
A dynamic, proactive motivated and passionate occupational health professional, who is driven to deliver an excellent service, promoting both physical & mental wellbeing, they should be:
* NMC RN part 1, RN part 3 - SCPHN (OH) registered
* Experienced motivated and energised Occupational Health Advisor
* Travel Health trained
* Able to work effectively within a team framework.
* To succeed in the role, you need the ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
* Good with interpersonal skills and communication, both written and oral.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy