A Principal Servo / Actuator Design Engineer is required for a long term contract position based in Stevenage.
Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in the UK defence environment within the last 12 months.
An opportunity has arisen to join the Actuation Systems group as a Motor Control Systems Engineer, leading the design, development and validation of control systems across a range of actuator products.
Working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team, you will own the design, development and proving of control algorithms, ensuring that Customer performance requirements are successfully met. Responsibilities may include:-
* Development of control algorithms.
* Generation of dynamic system models and conducting performance analyses.
* Specification of design proving plans and conducting proving activities.
* Generation of sub-system and component requirements.
* Identification of suitable electromechanical components (particularly motors and sensors) working co-operatively with suppliers where needed.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy