An experienced Supportability Engineer is required for a long term contract assignment based in Stevenage for a multi-national defence company.
It is essential that candidates will have worked in the UK defence environment within the last 12 months and be prepared to work PAYE or via an umbrella company.
* Conduct Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) on new and modified designs. This may involve any of the following tasks:-
* Ease of maintenance assessment
* Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA)
* Level Of Repair Analysis (LORA)
* Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM)
* Provisioning data compilation.
* Disposal analysis
* Supportability case preparation
* Life Cycle Cost (LCC) assessment
* Assessing and implementing change on existing logistics data
* Input of the results of the above into a data base.
* Undertake production of reports as requested by contract, customer, or project
* We are looking for a self-motivated team player who has a willing and helpful attitude, and a calm professional manner when working in a dynamic design environment.
* You must be an experienced engineer with a track record in the application of Supportability Engineering techniques such as level of repair analysis, reliability centered maintenance, task analysis, life cycle cost analysis.
* You must have a sound knowledge of ILS standards such as Def Stan 00-600 or ASD S3000L, with an understanding of the customer environment, structure and processes.
* You must be able to solve challenging problems within tight timescales.
* You will be flexible and able to adapt to rapidly changing requirements and priorities.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy