£45'000 to £50,000 Flexible & Home Working available
An international Aerospace & Defence company is looking to hire a Project Manager to join their UK team
This is a great opportunity for somebody with a strong track record of managing projects in an engineering sector (not necessarily in the aerospace & Defence sector, although this is of course desirable). This world-leading engineering company's projects have thankfully been largely unaffected by COVID-19 and as a result, they are actively recruiting for more skilled project managers to join them and help ensure the successful delivery of their exciting range of projects across both here in the UK and those with overseas applications too.
What would I be responsible for?
- Establishing on-time delivery of milestones and deliverables.
- Ensuring contract budgets are planned, loaded and controlled in line with Work Breakdown Structure
- Developing and maintain key relationships with project teams and internal/external stakeholders
- Implementing effective project management processes, tools and reporting mechanisms
- Managing and control contract estimate-at-completion, revenue and margin in line with budget
- Ensuring robust workload forecasts are maintained
- Planning and facilitate active risk management across the project, including mitigation activities
- Ensuring all Export Regulations are understood, adhered to and compliant
What would I get for my efforts?
- Flexible & Home working opportunities
- Paid overtime (subject to level)
- Opportunities for career progression
- A fantastic bonus scheme
- Comprehensive pension scheme
- Annual salary review
- Fantastic working environment and site facilities
- Social, charitable and sporting activities.
What skills are you looking for in me?
- Project management experience
- Strong risk management skills and knowledge
- Ability to manage effective stakeholder relationships
- Engage, share best practice and identify opportunities for innovation
- Sound business judgement and appreciation of complex problems
- Strong communication and motivational skills
- You must be able to demonstrate your ability to operate in an ambiguous environment
- Must be eligible for SC clearance: https://www.cwjobs.co.uk/advice/security-clearance-levels-in-the-uk#what-is-sc
Apply today and find out more!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.