RF Systems Engineer required for long term contract assignment based in Stevenage or Bristol
Overview of department:
This role provides a unique opportunity to apply your skills within a growing company and multi-skilled team. Exposure to complex and technologically advanced projects and products provides a stimulating experience. Working with highly talented and motivated engineers, in a friendly and supportive environment.
A Systems Engineer with a strong RF competence is required to carry out RF communication system research and design activities. Responsibilities will include:
* RF system performance prediction and assessment
* Requirements definition and management
* Performing technical investigations
* Problem assessments and proposal of design solutions
* RF system qualification and validation
* Support to development and in-service trials and activities
* Resolution of customer and trials-related queries
* Interfacing with the supplier, customer community and its agencies
* The successful candidate will be a Systems Engineer with strong experience RF systems
* Top level understanding of RF systems and propagation.
* Must be able to achieve SC clearance.
* Have good interaction skills - verbal communication, listening and time management.
* Proficiency in the use of MATLAB beneficial
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.