Software V&V Engineer with recent experience in the UK defence environment is required for a long term contract assignment based in Stevenage
Overview of department:
Join our growing Software team in Stevenage, working as part of a dynamic team to develop and deliver innovative solutions by exploiting a wide portfolio of software technologies. You will work as part of a small team and be empowered to work individually with little supervision.
* A Software V&V Engineer capable of integrating and testing embedded and test code for software based Defence applications
* Producing test requirements & test scripts for Unit, Subsystem and System level testing on both host and target platforms
* Running tests, analysing results and using target test facilities such debuggers, probes, logic analysers and oscilloscopes
* The specification of the design of the embedded code uses UML and familiarity with an OO approach is essential
* Significant previous experience with developing and testing embedded software
* Extensive experience of test tools and techniques in both host and target environments
* Experience in model-based development, either in SysML/UML using tools such as IBM's Rhapsody or in Matlab/Simulink
* Knowledge of Real Time Operating Systems such as PikeOS
* Experience of developing and testing software products under Windows and Linux development environments for ARM based multi-core processing platforms
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.