Systems Engineer required for long term contract assignment based in Stevenage for a multi-national defence company.
This is an opportunity for a systems engineer to support developing technologies. This is a role where good communication is vital for ensuring that the proposed options are correctly understood by the stakeholders.
* System Design activities in support of the SPEAR3 F-35 Launcher Firing Unit functional development, including:
* Requirements Analysis
* Architectural Design
* Interface specification
* Sub-system Requirements Specification
* Dependability Analysis
* Systems engineering lifecycle from requirements capture/approval through to proving, planning and certification
* Software requirements specification
* Agile systems / software development
* Safety-related systems / software development
* Air-launched systems using MIL-STD-1760 / UAI
* Safety-related systems
* DOORS (essential) / Rhapsody (desirable) practitioner
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.