Simulation Modeller required for long term contract assignment based in Stevenage for a multi-national defence client.
The role is for an experienced Modeller, to work on a project which is developing, building and testing real hardware for a key missile sub-system. The role is to produce models of the seeker for a number of new seeker concepts/architectures. This includes representations of the seeker hardware, digital processing and target environment. You would be part of a team that is responsible for developing the model, producing auto-code, generating seeker performance predictions and interfacing the seeker model into the missile dynamic reference model. Part-time and flexible working will be considered.
What are we are looking for?
* Experience in developing complex models in Simulink (including embedded Matlab)
* Experience in model verification, configuration control and model release process
* Modelling for auto-coding
* Have a willingness to learn about the project, tools and methods
* Demonstrate persistence to get the job done
* Aptitude for converting an algorithm into a Simulink model
* Familiarity with Radar and Control Systems
* Model validation including comparisons with trials data
* Familiarity with Digital Signal Processing
* Algorithm development
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.