Missile Test Arcitect required for long term contract assignment based in Stevenage.
* Responsible for the project test equipment strategy including commonality approach, TE quantities and TE use cases.
* Responsible for the definition of the TE Technical Requirements, soliciting requirements from all stakeholders and managing any conflicting requirements,
* Proposing and recommending to the Chief Design Engineer test trade-offs (coverage vs cost etc).
* Responsible for the TE Statement of Work.
* Responsible for managing any TE Design trades.
* Responsible for managing the delivery of the TE from our internal TE design team. Acting as the sole point of contact between the project and the designers, tracking and reporting on progress and issues.
* Responsible for the delivery of the TE to time, cost and quality.
* Responsible for managing the TE, this includes integration with our facilities, obsolescence and upgrade strategy and continuous improvement of the TE.
Ideally educated to degree level with substantial experience of test, electrical or electronic engineering, ideally including at least one of the following:
* Digital electronics and microprocessor systems.
* Analogue electronics.
* Electronics testing.
* Test equipment design.
Good understanding of:
* Experience in requirements capture.
* Project management and planning.
* Stakeholder management.
* Ability to influence stakeholders across the company.
* Determination and desire to succeed.
* Strong interpersonal and well developed communication skills (written & verbal).
* Willingness to travel when required.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.