We are looking to recruit an Digital / Web Developer to work as part our clients development team that oversee the development of all digital and web based applications along with supporting in development of applications used by the wider business group.
- Development of new and existing digital applications
- Look at continuous improvment of sites and development to existing sites meets quality standards
- Maintain security of all applications
- Test all code and make sure there are no vunerablilities and that the code complies with all regulatory standards.
- Use of modern software development lifecycle toolsets and methods of delivery, as well as test automation.
- Deployment of new branded instances of digital / application assets.
- Participate in the definition of new digital assets / application designs and assist in the estimation of resource required to deliver solutions meeting these designs.
- Present information and solutions to internal stake holders via an agile planning and iterative delivery approach.
- Independent working will be part of the role
- MS SQL TSQL Server
- Data Platform Experience.
- Adherence to SOLID development principles.
- Experience with Entity framework
- understanding of the Active Directory security model
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy