* Salary - Up to £40,000 dependant on experience plus an expansive bonus scheme
* Location - Manchester or Stoke (hybrid - 2 days per week in the office)
* Job Type - Full Time, Permanent
My client, One of the UK's leading companies has an exciting opportunity for a Software Tester to join their team to test their software applications to the highest levels of quality and accuracy.
You will be responsible for testing a number of work items across a suite of products and applications including a global website and mobile platform. The day to day work is interesting, challenging and fast paced amidst a hardworking and delivery focused company ethos. They hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle some of technology's greatest challenges.
* Reviewing and analysing requirement documents ensuring business and technical requirements are fully understood.
* Producing test documentation (test plans and test scripts) to the agreed standard.
* Conducting quality testing on projects and issues to agreed processes and timescales.
* Identifying and carrying out regression testing where appropriate.
* Reporting defects accurately and managing through to successful resolution via Jira.
* Reporting testing progress to the Testing Manager by communicating effectively and escalating where appropriate.
* Maintaining and creating product knowledge documentation for use within the team.
* Assisting with any functional queries that may arise from business users following releases
Key Skills and Experience required
* Software testing experience, including web and mobile testing.
* Experience of preparing test documentation including test plans, test scripts, defect reports and progress updates.
* Testing large scale global websites.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Proven experience of working with daily releases and high output of development work.
* Ability to react well to changing requirements with a positive attitude.
* Commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work with excellent attention to detail.
* Proactive approach to own personal development
Please apply ASAP to be considered.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.