Business Analyst - Business Change
Business Analyst / Business Change / Transformation / Process Analyst / Process Mapping / Process Analysis / Governance / Change framework / Change Document Production / Stakeholder Management.
One of our leading clients is looking to recruit a Business Analyst within Business Change.
£525 per day Inside IR35
Location - Hybrid - Remote / Warwickshire
Duration - 6 months
You will be responsible for:
* Constructing current business end to end processes across the Group Change function encompassing governance, change framework, change document production, assurance and project lifecycle. These will be completed in Visio for detailed review and in a presentation format suitable for stakeholders to be guided through.
* Making and agreeing with stakeholders' recommendations on where/how processes could be streamlined.
* Developing current requirements for a Portfolio Management Tool utilising standard MoSCow approach and feed into the RFP process to enable the right tool(s) of choice to be made.
* Developing new business end to end processes across the Group Change function encompassing governance, change framework, change document production, assurance and project lifecycle.
* Strong business analysis
* Business process analysis / mapping
* Business change
* Stakeholder management
* Any experience working in a regulated environment such as Financial Services, Insurance, Banking, Utilities, telecoms etc although this is not essential
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.