Akkodis is currently recruiting for a Business Change Manager for an initial 6 month contract
Role: Business Change Manager Contract Length: 6 months Rate: £500 - £600 per day inside IR35 Location: Stratford Upon Avon (1 day a week)
As a business change manager you will be working on a Data Centre programme transformation and will be required to communicate the upcoming changes throughout the business.
- Work at a strategic level to design, shape, plan and lead a change management work stream (matrix manage small team)
- Work at pace in a dynamic, hybrid programme environment across multiple workstreams
- Work with Programme/ project managers to integrate the change management activities into the wider programme plan
- Work with senior business stakeholders to build awareness of changes and build confidence in delivery
- Drive programme level communications (utilising Internal comms support) and engagement channels
You will need
- Prior experience as a Business Change Manager within IT change programmes
- Financial Services / Insurance sector experience is beneficial
- Extensive experience around Business Change and Communication to the wider business
- This role focuses on the people side of change / skills change / processes and improvements
- Stakeholder management
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.