Modis are currently looking for Scrum Master to join one of our leading clients
This is a 6 month initial contract inside of IR35.
Paying up to £550 PD
Based out of Stratford Upon Avon but will offer a remote split
- Defining and agreeing the problem statement, scope, outputs, and timescales, quality and cost criteria to ensure business requirements are understood and agreed.
- Experience with ADO planning tool
- Defining and establishing the project structure, roles and teams to ensure efficient and effective project delivery.
- Providing coaching and guidance on the application of Agile methodology, ceremonies & artefacts within the wider team.
- Planning, managing, monitoring and reporting on the work of scrum teams to deliver the outputs to the agreed timescales, quality and cost criteria.
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders to enable the achievement of project objectives.
- Managing project risks, issues, dependencies, and benefits to enable the achievement of project objectives.
- Ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of the teams.
- Ensuring effective team development.
If you are available for a new opportunity, then please submit your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.