Hi! We are currently looking for a SAP Licensing specialist who can join our client's team on a freelance basis for a long term contract (1 year).
Our client is based in Germany and are looking for someone who can work 90% remote and travel to closest office very occasionally - their head office is in Stuttgart but they do have other locations in Germany.
This is an urgent requirement so we need someone with immediate availability.
The language is English and knowing German as well is a plus.
Budget is open and travel expenses will be covered, so please share your best.
- Implementation of SAP license, management and optimisation
- Process and customer advice
- Coordination and active participation in SAP projects, from requirements analysis and conception to implementation and support
- Advise customers on all SAP license issues
- Responsible for project management, technical coaching and quality assurance
- communication with customers
- Support the preparation of SAP contract negotiations and measurements
- Conduct workshops, webinars, training courses and presentations
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience in the SAP licensing environment
- Experience with SAP solutions (ECC IS/4H IS/4HC)
- Very good knowledge of SAP licensing and measurement (USMM/LAW)
- Fluency in English
- Self-organised and customer oriented
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please do reply back to this ad with your latest CV, rate and availability, I will be happy to reach you back.
On the other hand, if this is not for you but know someone who could potentially be interested and fit please do forward them this information, I would be very grateful.
Thank you so much beforehand and best regards,
Senior SAP Resource Consultant
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.