Job Title: Cyber Security Analyst
Location: Nottingham (Hybrid 2 days on site)
Salary: £85,000 - £100,000
My client is looking for Cyber Security Analyst to join their business on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for performing triage of security events that are escalated to the team. This role involves following established processes and procedures to observe events, collect additional data necessary to assess the threat, and escalate or refute the event as needed.
- Monitor and respond to events escalated through the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Interface with CME Group employees that are reporting security issues through established communication channels
- Document security events in Incident Tracking System
- Provide support for Junior Analysts in the validation and assessment of security events.
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- High level critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to conduct research into network/security issues and products
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment with multiple goals
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to deal diplomatically and effectively at all levels of the organization, including both technical and non-technical, management and senior leadership
- Experience in Information Security
- Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate a passion for information security through coursework/degrees completed, self-study, and/or certifications that have been completed.
If you are interested in the Cyber Security Analyst role, please apply/email me with your latest CV, salary expectations and availability as soon as possible.
Email email@example.com, or call Jeremy at Akkodis on 0121 214 6198 for further information.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.