I'm currently looking for an experienced Service Transition Manager contractor to work alongside the Service Delivery and Improvement team on an IT Transformation Programme. The role will be for an initial 6 months with view to extend.
I need skills and a proven background in the following:
* Proven background of managing and driving performance of IT Services provided by internal and external service providers.
* Excellent knowledge of ITIL principles and strong Change, Release and Service Readiness and Transition skills within a continuous delivery environment.
* The ability to build, implement and direct Service Transition principles.
* Excellent knowledge of Risk Management.
* Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills, an organised team player with the ability to make challenging decisions and able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously.
* A proven background in Operational Change Management, Release Management and Service Readiness and Transition.
* Experience of delivering change in a complex Transformation environment.
* Extensive experience in implementing Change, Release and Service Management strategies and processes.
The role can be fully remote and offers full home working however the contract is Inside IR35 and will require contractors to work via an Umbrella Company. Excellent communication, influencing, stakeholder and customer management skills are an absolute necessity for this role due to the nature of the work.
This is an excellent opportunity to join on an initial 6 month contract with potential for extension. If you feel you have the relevant experience, please send your CV ASAP for consideration and a potential interview.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy