Customer Support Analyst / 1st Line Software Support
Full Time / Permanent
£18,000 - £22,000
Tamworth / Hybrid
1st Line Support / Software Support / Customer Service / Help Desk / Tamworth / Hybrid
The Role and Company:
My client, an industry leading Software Company are looking for a passionate 1st Line Software Support Analyst to join their Customer Support Team. This is a hybrid role however it is preferred you are local to their head office in Tamworth.
As a 1st Line Software Support Analyst, you will provide valued customers with high quality technical support, advice and guidance relating to a comprehensive range of products and services. You will be joining a highly motivated and dedicated support function who are willing to go that extra mile in order to ensure that the service standards client demands are met.
- Responsible for dedicated client relationships.
- Working within a team of support analysts to handle customer requests (via e-mail, telephone or web portal).
- Handle complex or difficult customer issues to achieve prompt resolution.
- Responsible for the management/co-ordination of all assigned calls and tickets throughout the support and remediation lifecycle including providing the Customer with timely and accurate updates.
- Providing customers with product usage advice and guidance.
- Identifying and managing the appropriate priorities and required actions (e.g. escalation).
- Managing product releases for your clients.
- Managing product enhancements for your clients.
- Contribute to the attainment of internal and external KPI and SLA compliance
- Communicate regularly with team members through team meetings and individual review sessions.
Key Skills and Experience required:
- Strong customer service ethic and sense of urgency.
- Good IT skills including experience of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to deliver and coordinate to tight deadlines.
- Organisation, collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent client facing skills and experience to ensure relationships are kept strong.
- Experience in support / helpdesks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all business levels.
- Problem solving skills and a willingness to learn, explore ideas and innovate.
- Any basic SQL or C# experience is advantageous but not essential.
Interviews will be taking place ASAP with a view to the successful candidate starting this side of Christmas.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.