Software Developer C#/VB/NET
.NET/VB.NET/ C# / SQL/ MICROSOFT/ DEVELOPER/ SOFTWARE HOUSE
My client, based in Tamworth is looking for an experienced developer to join their team. Working with in an agile multi - disciplinary development team this role has been created due to sustained growth and an increased project portfolio!
They are really flexible about hybrid working, you can be fully office based, hybrid or mostly remote its up to you! In relation to salary my client is paying up to £60000 for this experienced developer role.
The ideal candidate will at least several years of commercial experience in development within the Microsoft Stack. This experience could be in C# or VB.net and ideally SQL as well.
The expectations of this role include:
- To develop software according to published standards and guidelines, including coding standards and user interface design guidelines.
- To propose and assess solutions to design problems, including identifying and evaluating new technologies and third-party components.
- To interpret written business requirements and technical specifications to complete estimates for change requests within the established service level agreements.
- Take part in solution designs.
- To develop software to meet requirements / specifications in accordance with the development schedule.
- Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role.
- Promote and advocate best practices within the development team and throughout the business.
- Provide mentoring for team members
- Perform code reviews
- To support and maintain existing software functionality; to investigate, analyse and correct identified defects within established service level agreements.
To investigate existing software functionality to answer support queries within established service level agreements.
The Development Department culture is supportive, encouraging and collaborative whilst providing challenging projects to stretch the teams, and allowing time for self-development. With an excellent training scheme this is a really awesome company to work for!
They are really flexible about hybrid working, you can be fully office based, hybrid or mostly remote its up to you! In relation to salary my client is paying up to £60000 for this role.
.NET/VB.NET/ SQL/ MICROSOFT/ DEVELOPER/ SOFTWARE HOUSE
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.