Modis is currently recruiting for a Senior Test Automation Engineer to join our client on a 3- 6 month initial contract, working on some exciting projects, that will shape their future over the next few years!
Role: Senior Test Automation Engineer
Duration: 3-6 Months
Rate: £645 per day
Status: Inside IR35
Location: Taunton, with flexible working - approximately 1-2 times per month on site expected
* Expert Skills in Test Automation, Functional testing, Non-Functional testing and Technical breadth
* The role will be recognised as a specialist and advisor in this area, they will be able to advise on testing techniques. They will be able to write test approaches for projects and provide guidance on risk approaches. They will at times be required to advise programs/teams on the right testing approach for a project as well as provide hands on support to that team if required.
* Proficient skills with continuous integration and build tools
* The role will be required to create and support delivery pipelines, they will require the skills to create relevant jobs in Continuous build and integration tools, and trouble shoot failures as and when required. Ensuring that the build pipelines are optimised will also be part of the role.
* Proficient skills in multiple languages (i.e. C#, Java, Python)
* The role should have a wide range of practical experience in writing automated tests in at least two languages one of which should be C#.
* Ability to write well-structured code, creating robust and reusable tests.
* The role must have extensive experience of writing automated tests using good coding practices including ease of maintenance and reusability of code.
Please note this role is an SC Cleared position, however we can consider applications even if you are not cleared. You must be eligible for SC clearance to be considered.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.